Dr. Leigh is an engaging and informative speaker who has addressed consumer, professional and clinical audiences nationwide. Her candid sense of humor and science-based talks are educational and entertaining. Her passion is to help people make informed decisions about their health, clarifying the scientific truth from fictionalized rumors often spread inadvertently. Her speaking topics may include, but not limited to:
- The Cannabis Conundrum: What we need to know and why
- Women’s Health Champion: Vanity’s Little Secrets / Healthy Living for Her Body
- Never Let Them See You Sweat: 30 ways science says you can harness stress for success
- Moving Up in a Man’s World: What I learned can help women too
- Other topics related to specific conditions, Emergency Room heros and more
As a former emergency room physician, Dr. Leigh began to realize she could use the airways to help people avoid the emergency room in the first place. She became the spokesperson for the American College of Emergency Room Physicians, appearing on virtually every national and cable television network, including as an inaugural Medical Advisory Board for widely-popular Dr. Oz Show. Her passion is to clarify what medical science says about various health conditions, and offering her expert opinion on current medical news and affairs.
For a speaking engagement or media appearance, please contact David Jahr at [email protected], (805) 452-4180 for details.